6.02.2008

Reality bites

No, not really. But after a couple weeks of blissful, stress-free living, some things begin in earnest today. In no particular order:
  1. Marathon training: Hal Higdon's 18-week training plan begins today. I don't know if I feel ready or not. I've been running more often (ran 7 miles yesterday), but I still feel a bit overwhelmed by it all. Luckily for me, Monday is a rest day.
  2. Collaborative research program begins this week. Our first meeting is Wednesday, and I have much to do get my project rolling. I think I'm excited to get back to school. I think.
  3. Having given myself a break, I resolved that I would review the eleven chapters we covered in German this past year, a chapter per week. That starts today as well. An hour a day.
  4. Senior recital practice. This has been ongoing, but I'm trying to set a schedule for myself, especially for memorizing a brutal, 25-minute Schubert piece I need to conquer by November.
  5. My Coppertone tan.

1 comment:

Eric V. said...

Can I post the Coppertone photo of Viggo pulling at your bathing suit?