1.18.2008

Blogs never end

And I have a new favorite, at least for today. BossofMe sent me a link to the latest entry of Call Me Fishmeal., and even though he's a software writer and likes cats, I love him. I mean it. I mean, he's a good writer. Even if you never read his blog again, read his latest entry, MacBook Air Haters: Suck My Dick. Air is going to be my next computer, as iPhone has begun my transformation from PC to Mac person (which I hope is less traumatic than a gender change. I don't have it in me to star in a Lifetime movie of the week).

5 comments:

Eric V. said...

[Pssst! Other Eric, if you're out there, all it takes is an iPhone to get them to the other side.]

Anonymous said...

I especially like his November 18th entry, "Movie Sequels We Need."

phil

annw said...

With your PC you won’t have to grapple
On your way to work, Hamline, or chapel.
Your little iPhone?
No longer alone --
Now that you’re adding an Apple.

Welcome to our (happy) world.

Janis said...

Can I still post my Ipod limerick?

Janis said...

'scuse. iPhone. I think (of course) you'd think it'd be worth it....