5.29.2008

*NoSYNC

I love the iPhone. Sometimes, though, it reminds me that it's a computer, and it crashes or freezes up. No problem, just reboot, right? Except that to reboot the iPhone requires syncing it to iTunes, which means hooking it up to my PIECE OF DOGSHIT COMPUTER. And so tonight, no go. My only option, which I can't make myself do yet tonight, is to restore my iPhone to factory settings, which makes me sick to my stomach, because I lose everything. Ugh.

I'm ready to buy my new MacBook NOW (which will eliminate these sad problems), but I will limp through the summer, as Apple is most likely revamping its MacBooks in a serious way, and because I'll be eligible for significant student savings. But it's going to be a long, hot summer.

3 comments:

Meema said...

presents.

sunday.

Eric V. said...

Let's make it a wet hot American summer.

Cate said...

Ah yucky. The first time mine gave me issues - I freaked. So I am right there with you.