1. Eric has left me. For a week. With his father and brother for a week of skiing in Alaska. It all balances out.
2. I make damn good soup. Without a recipe. I just pick a couple ingredients that sound good and vamp. This week it was white bean and hot italian sausage. I can't stop eating it.
3. The deadbeat paid me today. Not all of it. But a lot of it. I don't expect to see the rest. Then again, I didn't expect to see any of it. I am exhausted from the threatening communications. But I got me some money.
4. This weekend I am memorizing the Chopin Barcarolle. Nine measures of the piece I simply can't play. Maybe we'll all just have a singalong during that portion of the program.
5. Remember how I didn't mind not having a TV? I'd mind now. And my new favorite time-waster is House. Good show.
6. My rib is getting better. It still hurts like a sonofagun to sneeze. Four ibuprofen at 4pm work miracles.
7. Ready for spring? I was until I realized how cool my new sweater will be. I hope to have it finished in two weeks.
8. I looked forward to renting a RedBox movie tonight. The magic box had nothing worthing renting. Nothing. You must be pinching yourself, unable to believe how lucky you are that you read this blog.